Call 2-1-1 in New Hampshire with questions about Covid-19.
Below are links to COVID-19 updates for these regions and regional organizations:
- Sullivan County NH, Alert Page
- New London Hospital
- Valley Regional Hospital
- Johns Hopkins COVID-19 Dashboard
- State of NH daily press releases
- Mask Up New Hampshire
- COVID-19 Schools Dashboard
- NH Community-Based COVID-19 Testing Options
For information on how your town is responding to COVID-19, please visit your local town office website
You Can Be Tested for COVID-19 Today!
If you want to be tested for COVID-19, please take one of the below steps to be tested immediately- you do not need to have signs or symptoms to be tested.
- Check the NH Community-Based Testing Options
- Call the COVID-19 Coordinating Office at 603-271-5980 to schedule a test
- Register online at https://business.nh.gov/DOS_COVID19Testing/
- Call ConvenientMD at 1-833-263-0131
- Call your medical provider
- Register online to be tested at Valley Regional Hospital at https://www.vrh.org/covid-19-information/
CDC Community Mitigation Guidance
Below are a range of links that provide CDC guidance on response protocol across several community sectors.
- NCHS Mortality Surveillance Data
- Colleges and Universities
- Resources to Support People Experiencing Homelessness
- Gatherings and Community Events
- Businesses and Workplaces
- Community and Faith-Based Organizations
- Parks and Recreational Facilities – including new information for re-opening aquatic facilities
- Retirement Communities and Independent Living
- Schools and Child Care Programs
- Shared and Congregate Housing
- Transportation and Delivery
- Tribal Communities