If you need financial assistance for your child care costs you can find information and the information on how to apply here: https://nheasy.nh.gov/#/apply-benefits or call your local NH DHHS Division of Family Assistance (DFA) District Office
17 Water Street, Ste. 301
Phone: (603) 542-9544 or 1-800-982-1001
- Services: Breast Pump program, Diaper Bank, Menstrual Product Bank, Willing Hands Food Shelf, Lending Library, Accessing Resources for Formula
- Location: 9 Hanover Street Lebanon, NH (off the Green in Lebanon)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 603-650-2600 (please call before driving in)
Good Beginnings (~40 mile radius of West Lebanon office for both VT and NH residents with a young baby)
- Services: diapers, toiletries, formula, baby items, clothing, food items.
- Location: 169 Main Street, Claremont, NH
- Phone: 603-372-6134 (call before driving in)
- Will do some delivery but call ahead first to ask about delivery options.
TLC Family Resource Center (lower Grafton and Upper Sullivan counties)
- Phone: 603-372-7758
- Continuing to take new clients and referrals.
- Virtual home visiting services.
- Supports for pregnant women and families with children of any age.
- At home learning activities- free service to families.
- Peer recovery support for groups and individuals: 603-287-7127
- Weekly online meeting with LGBTQIA youth, their families and allies.
- Registered nurse on staff.
- Online parenting education- Circle of Security
Good Beginnings (~40 mile radius of West Lebanon office for NH residents with a young baby)
- In-home Volunteer Visitor Program still checking in with matched families through phone calls, texts, emails, video calls, etc.
- Referrals still accepted — please email family’s email address and phone number to email@example.com or call 603-298-9524
- Baby supplies also available.
For Child Care Providers
The Early Care and Education Association welcomes all center directors and licensed or registered (depending on state) home care providers to contact Amy Brooks, Executive Director, via https://eceauv.org/contact/. Up to date state and federal information is available, with help from Let’s Grow Kids (VT) and Early Care and Learning NH and Child Care Aware, NH. Other sources are also being gathered. Support meetings are being held by phone weekly. Needs for supplies and other resources are being heard and addressed through a number of sources.