Older Adult Health
- Adult Protection Services: 800-949-0470
- Alzheimer’s Association: 603-272-3900
- Claremont Senior Center: 603-543-5998
- Commodity Food Program (CSC): 603-719-4250
- Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice: 603-526-4077
- Meals on Wheels (Claremont): 603-543-3072
- Meals on Wheels (Newport): 603-543-3072
- Newport Senior Center: 603-863-3177
- NH Division of Elderly/Adult: 603-542-9544
- Social Security: 800-772-1213
- VA (White River Junction): 800-295-9363
Aging Resource Center, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
The Dartmouth-Hitchcock Aging Resource Center provides older adults, families, and community members with information, education, and support to help them live healthier and more informed lives.
Website: Aging Resource Center | Dartmouth-Hitchcock
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice
Lake Sunapee Region VNA & Hospice provides health care and hospice services for individuals and families in homes and community settings, fostering continuity of care across settings and enabling people to stay in their homes as long as possible.
- Service Area: Sullivan County, lower Grafton county and western Merrimack County
- Phone: 603-526-4077
- Website: Lake Sunapee VNA & Hospice Care | Home Care Provider | Visiting Nurses
Visiting Nurse and Hospice for Vermont and New Hampshire
VNH is home to the foremost team of home health experts for communities in Vermont and New Hampshire. In more than 140 towns, we deliver excellence in nursing, rehabilitation, hospice, and personal care services with proven effectiveness, integrity and compassion.
- Locations: 140 towns throughout Vermont and New Hampshire.
- Phone: 1-888-300-8853
- Website: Visiting Nurse and Hospice for VT and NH – Come home to excellent care. (vnhcare.org)
BAYADA Home Health Care has a special purpose—to help people have a safe home life with comfort, independence, and dignity. BAYADA Home Health Care provides nursing, rehabilitative, therapeutic, hospice, and assistive care services to children, adults, and seniors worldwide. We care for our clients 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Territory: Entirety of Vermont, and Upper Valley of NH
- Phone: 802-526-2380
- Website: BAYADA | A Home Health Care Agency
NH Service Link
Connects people to resources, answers questions, problem solves, and explores available options. Connects to long-term services and supports. Assists with understanding and accessing Medicare and Medicaid.
- Locations: Atkinson, Berlin, Claremont, Concord, Keene, Laconia, Lebanon, Littleton, Manchester, Nashua, Stratham, Rochester, Tamworth.
- Phone: 1-866-634-9412
- Website: Claremont (Sullivan County) ServiceLink | ServiceLink (nh.gov)