Mental Health & Substance Use
New Hampshire Resources
The Doorway is a new that is changing how New Hampshire helps people with opioid use disorder (OUD) or other substance use disorders (SUD). There are nine Doorway locations, providing single points of entry for people seeking help for substance use, whether they need treatment, support or resources for prevention and awareness. The regional Doorways ensure that help is always less than an hour away. In addition, 24/7 access to services is also available by dialing 211.
West Central Behavioral Health: Emergency Line 1-800-564-2578
NH Bureau of Drug and Alcohol Services Crisis Counselor: 1-800-804-0909
DHMC Psychiatric Associates Emergency Line: 1-800-556-6249
NH Addiction Crisis Line: 1-844-711-4357
- Crisis Line: 603-448-4400
- Business Line: 603-448-4872
- Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
- National Institute of Mental Health: Call 24/7 toll free number 1-800-273-8255 or text HOME to 741741 to reach counselor.